Who we are
What information we collect and how the information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, email, telephone number, etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you. We are unable to avoid sending you information about your usage of the site or your invoices, so if you do not wish to be contacted, you should request removal from the system by emailing email@example.com with the subject REMOVE.
- Your IP address; this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website. We also use anonymous aggregated web visit information, which shows pages visited, from which country, operating system and web browser the visitor used. This is collected via Google Analytics.
- If you choose to pay by card, we share your email address with our card payments provider (Stripe), so that they can send you a payment page by email.
- Details of candidates to be tested. We require the first name and surname plus the expected day of testing. See Sensible Precautions below.
What we do with your information – The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Simucall is committed to processing personal data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR. This requires that personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly, securely, and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals, and that it is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
As part of normal business activities, we also acquire personal data about our employees, our clients, and our suppliers. This is restricted to those data needed to conduct normal business relationships, and to meet legal and contractual requirements.
This data includes details needed for B2B direct marketing, which under GDPR is a legitimate interest that doesn’t require the consent of the data subject. All personal data used for this purpose (typically email, name, job title) is extracted from publicly available information; it is processed and stored on the CRM of our marketing partners (Unstuck Agency Ltd.) for direct marketing purposes only, and will not be used for any other purpose. Any recipient of direct marketing who does not wish to hear from us again can object by emailing the word “unsubscribe” and their information will be deleted immediately.
By using the services of Simucall, you will be testing candidates for suitability at the recruitment/interview stage. You may decide not to include full names of candidates when scheduling a test. If you do include full names, we strongly advise you to remove the test results within 6 months. Simucall will automatically remove any candidate test data that is over 12 months old.
If you wish to see any data that we hold about you or your organisation, we will provide it in a timely manner. If any inaccuracies are identified, we will correct them.
You should request in writing to:
152 City Road
London EC1V 2NX